Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Regarding PIcaRDMPC's OHR-Date Review

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Regarding PIcaRDMPC's OHR-Date Review Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for it, I really love reviews Big grin.

Regarding the music, I wouldn't go so far to say it was ripped. It was all taken (with permission) from free original music sites. That is, it hasn't been used in other games before.

The sprites, though somewhat based off of FFVI, are "my style" so to speak. Though I will admit the hero's sprite was based a lot off of Locke's. I mean, he even has that funky jacket! (he he, that jacket is OMFG SO COOL). But aside from that, there is a large gap between "based on" and "ripped", and no other graphics in the game are really "based off of" anything (except the main hero. I have problems with male NPCs. Don't ask me why No, no, no...). Oh yeah, you didn't mention the maptiles, but those were all original as well.

Oh yeah, and June being no fun to date...well, that's all a matter of opinion I guess. Some people really liked June's personallity. My favorite was Auora...XD

Um...yeah. Thanks and stuff. Just thought you'd like to know the few things I mentioned. Happy

Smokin'
RedMaverickZero
Three pointed, red disaster!
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was a mighty big suprise to see that game get a review. I mean the standard OHR gamer doesn't play games for too long after the 3-4 hour mark. So congratulations on a highly downloaded game and a good review. With any luck, this game will swoop past Pitch Black.
PIcaRDMPC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to oblige Shadowii. ^_^
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just submitted my review. It should be up soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: