Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

This is never ending story.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mythril Man
The one and only Dude made from Mythril

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: This is never ending story. Reply with quote

I came up with this idea, and i want to post here... (obviously)

The first person will post a beginning of a story, and then who ever wishes, can post a bit more to the story.

We will try and make a very very big story, and maybe someone might consider making it for OHR. Raspberry!

Anyway, let's try to keep the story sane, and make it very structured.

Let's also try to make sure it MAKES SENSE

Alright, let us begin.
Seth
Hardcore Reviewer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay then...

A boy named Robert awakes in the small village of Elanora. He cannot remember anything except his father's name. Which is...
James Paige

Embattled Productions Home
Chaos Nyte
Reviewer
Reviewer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roberta. His grandparents had always wanted a girl.
After brushing his teeth and picking the crust from his eyes, Robert remember more about his life in Elanora. How he was simply a normal kid, and NOT, in ANYWAY the next reincarnation of the hero of light, that he went to a regular school and learned regular schooly things, and NOT how to be a ninja, or even, say, a mage.
As Roberta walked down the street to school, his curiously NON-spiky hair waving in the breeze, he noticed not for the first time that the town was curiously missing an item shop, an inn, and the blacksmith certainly didn't sell any weapons of war. Not that Robert could handle a sword IN ANY WAY.
As Robert ambled around the corner of Ms. Peatera's clothing store, he saw a welcome sight before him...

Last edited by Chaos Nyte on Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pepsi Ranger
Reality TV Host

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His gym teacher Roberto was trying on a new flowered dress and sunhat. The pink roses and white threads complimented his black stubbly face, so much in fact that the skinny blonde clothing tarts flocked around him and paid all sorts of praise for his stylish sense of fashion.

Robert psyched himself up to go inside and say hi to his favorite gym teacher of all time, but something about one of the store clerks held him back. He wasn't sure if it was her stunning beauty or her alluring way of primping Roberto's sunhat that made him weak, but something definitely stopped him. He looked more closely at her to notice something suspicious in her hand. It was...

The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition

Currently Updating: General sweep of the game world and dialogue boxes. Adding extended maps.

Tightfloss Maiden

Currently Updating: Chapter 2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rolling Stone
Bastard Gunslinger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..A human head. And let's be honest here, what could be more suspicious than that? Anyways, you'd think Robert would scream in horror, but he was never one to jump to some crazy conclusion simply on account of a fair maiden luggin' some poor bastards noggin around with her, no this wasn't the first time he'd seen this kind of thing and he was pretty sure there was a good explanation for all of this. So at this point he was just wondering whether or not it was any of his business, as even though it wasn't as strange to him as it would seem to us, it still piqued his curiosity...

http://www.castleparadox.com/forum/gamelist-display.php?game=620
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet while he stood there, pondering on these things, he realized that someone stood beside him.
"Who are you?" Robert asked the stranger.
"No one of consequence," The stranger answered, "But if you must know, my name is Rigorbeirto. I have watched that fair maiden for months, and learned much of her doings. They unsettle me greatly..."
About this time, Robert felt the sudden urge to run away, but could not understand it. He was intrigued by the maiden, and interested by Rigorbeirto, but something gave him the desire to escape. He decided that Rigorbeirto, though he smelled queer and, as Robert could see, carried a large rifle under his jacket, was not a stalker or murderer. Nonetheless, something unsettled him...
"What did you learn of her?" He finally asked.
"She is called Relia, but that is irrelevant. There is much she does in secret, which is not for the weak of stomach to hear... At night, she sneaks out of her house, where she lives with her 'uncle'. From there she goes to..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rolling Stone
Bastard Gunslinger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"..The library, it's disgusting a girl her age doing such things. She should be drinking irresponsibly and having sex with anonymous partners. What kind of person will she be when she grows up and looks back on her not-so-wasted youth!"

http://www.castleparadox.com/forum/gamelist-display.php?game=620
Seth
Hardcore Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyway...

Robert goes to ask Relia why the hell she carries a head around with her. She pats the head, mumbles something to it, and It says to Robert...
James Paige

Uncommon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Behold! For I am Reniquazar the Mighty! I rule the fates of all that live in this small and silly town! You had best submit to my wiles, for I am gifted in many areas, including the area of killing you! I would advise that you go to school, as you already decided before, else I shall use my talents!"
So Robert went to school, pondering these things deep in his heart. And he was met with no other odd occurrences that day, until he returned home, when...
Seth
Hardcore Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He drew a picture of a girl in a bikini. It came to life and said...
James Paige

Gaia Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you wish to attain true pleasure go to 23 Warf Street Surfers Paradise.
And with that she vanishes back into the picture. "What the bloody hell was that" Robert said. And then Robert went to the address mentioned and knocked on the door it opened and sucked him into a portal that teleported him to...

[CNN would like to note that nobody pays attention to any of these at all] --- Thank you for watching CNN
Seth
Hardcore Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The inside of the house. He then said...
James Paige

Uncommon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ibby gadibby!"
Though he knew not why he said such a phrase. This troubled him greatly, until he realized that Relia was standing there, holding Reniquazar the Mighty.
"Relia? What are you doing here?" Robert asked.
Relia did not answer him, she simply smiled politely, patted Reniquazar on the head (right, as if she could pat him anywhere else...) then mumbled something in his ear.
"We have summoned you here, Robert," Reniquazar replied. "You are the first to take notice of me, thus you are our foe. We must kill you now!"
"Okay..." Robert said, obviously oblivious to everything Reniquazar just said.
Relia then closed in towards Robert, and would have killed him, excpet that she noticed Rigorbeirto there, seemingly out of the blue.
"It's the Hunter!" She cried.
"What have you to say, stranger?" Reniquazar asked.
Rigorbeirto simply replied...
djfenix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have nothing to say to you." He then turned to Robert and said "It's not safe here. You must leave".
Suddenly, a blinding light illuminated. When the light vanished, Robert was suddenly...
Mythril Man
The one and only Dude made from Mythril

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awoken by the ringing of his alarm.

It seemed that he had fallen a sleep and taken back to his bed. But this startled him. He wondered "Who may have taken me back to my bed"

Then, suddenly, a figure in the shadows of the corner of his bedroom rose and...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 1 of 32

Jump to: