Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Sword of Jade: Parallel Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that notes section was genius! who could have ever thought of such a thing? i must know! his talent smashes my mind. never in my life could i have imagined that one such as him walks the earth.
Leon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm glad it is coming out soon. I'm just thinking, what will we have to look forward to now that the best game for the ohr of all time has been released?
Rinku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the even better game for the ohrrpgce: zfrt.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Pako the True G
pako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if a game better than SoJ2 will be released sometime after all this, than it will take twice as long, and there will be twice the whining too. Rolling Eyes
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-

You need to support your claims with valid evidence and reasoning. See me after class.

~Miss Foster
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXCELLENT - Now that the manual is here, I have no reason to wait for the release!

-Fyre, you missed out the most important tip of all: Marry the saludist.

-Controls: warning: starting with Rusalka, the joystick calibration key has been changed to ctrl+J

-"Later in your quest, you may find a familiar area open to you that does not appear to lead to anything new…" I can't believe the length Char went to to draw so many enemies that you are likely to never encounter during even a 31 hour playthrough (I found new ones every time I went back to an area)

Jack wrote:
In the credits:
Quote:
Red Mage Sephy

I think you forgot a comma.

... That's one person.
Pako the True G
pako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talkin about Squall Question
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you figure that "if a game better than SoJ2 will be released sometime after all this, than it will take twice as long, and there will be twice the whining too."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Pako the True G
pako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoJ2-GOOD=6 years=Lots of delays and lots of whining
Another game better than SoJ2=6+ years=More delays and more whining

Get it? Cool
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Pako the True G
pako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn PHC that hurts, but i could really careless about what the fuck you think about me.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rinku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look up "Wang Jong-guang", in those quotes, in google, and be surprised at the results!
Charbile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Haha, guilty as charged for acting superior. Reply with quote

Re: the line of trolling

It is more than a matter of simply coming across as unfriendly. It is when one aims to disrupt conversation by posting specious arguments, flames and baits for it, discourages people from posting due to what they ignite (ie making the forums 'tiring'), causes people to post less and eventually leave because they don't care for the needless abuse, it creates bitterness in regulars who put up with it, and instills paranoia all around, where a post about a game can receive a spiteful backlash for disconnected reasons.

If that kind of behavior is not penalized and discouraged, your castle will become something awful like an animal farm. Just a warning I want to put out into the open, even though you handled it very well, because I like this site and have seen it happen to other message boards.

Re: Hype

Calling the activity of showing and talking about one's work 'whoring' or 'hyping' discourages others from showing and talking about their work. I would really like to see more about what people are working on, even if it isn't with the OHR. It is something to encourage.

Re: Jade Countdown

The core quest is linear, but there are a lot of non linear parts related to the jade countdown, if one wants to extend the time. It has been described to me as "Baulder's Gate / Fallout" like.

Re: OHR Drama

Jack, I find the drama quite enjoyable, especially as material to write dialogue with. A good portion of the dialogue in the game was inspired by ohr drama. It is useful and interesting in that sense, and I'm surprised most ohr authors don't take advantage of it as much as I have. It is firsthand experience in writing and reading engaging dialogue! Fun fun fun
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: