Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

An open letter to Inferior Minion.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iblis
Ghost Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if IM is too busy with finals to write up the new rules, the fact remains that the only time he posted about this topic was starting the "Common Sense" thread. I'm in college too, and it's finals week, and I still have more than enough time to post here. Even if he just came on to say "I haven't finished the new rules yet, but I'm working on it," that'd at least be something.

Also I don't see what CN said that was so bad for you all to start attacking him. Seems to me that he posted a completely legitimate question.
jabbercat
Composer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, it seems you all kinda forgot something. IM didn't actually say he was going to draft up some new rules, and he certainly didn't say when. You all assumed. I think all the problems were made perfectly clear the the common sense post.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#castleparadox's topic for it's first couple weeks wrote:
1 day down....1 set of rules and regulations to go

Didn't say he was making rules, indeed.

If IM's not done with the rules, that's fine. It's just that myself and others would feel a lot better if he would come in and give us a little update on the situation. He himself, not jabbercat, not SilentAngel, not FyreWulff, not Artimus Bena, Inferior Minion. Just to set us at ease, let us know he's not giving up on it and that he's not becoming a ghost dictator, a "Big Brother" figure, if you will.

So don't everyone attack CN for asking for some piece of mind. He's not the only one wondering about this. If it were anyone but him asking, you prolly wouldn't care, so drop your silly little vendettas and let's make CP a Great Place To Be again. What say?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe your right maybe CN isn't trying to get his admin powers back...

But did you forget about his other post? For example:

Quote:
I have no idea why IM is allowing this thread to remain open.

Clearly he wants Castle Paradox more than friendship.

As I said before (and I deeply appologise for this) Mr. CN you discust me!!
You make me sick!!

IM I hope you see this and lock this redicualous thread, and I hope this reflects on CN in a good way!
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to interrupt this one way bash-fest, but your post comes across as little more than a malicious attack on CN. While normally this kind of behaviour would come across as unacceptable, there doesn't seem to be anyone at the helm willing to step in and do something about it. Or perhaps I'm the first. (If I'm overstepping my bounds, then say so guys)

This is precisely one of the reasons we have to be concerned. Scale back your criticism. Refrain from turning every post into an elegy about your negative opinions of somebody else. If you're incapable of doing that, then this probably isn't a site you should belong to, or perhaps you need to gain more experience and mature a little.
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right I appologise for my post. I'm doing the same as CN. Attacking someone just because of there post. Maybe and hopefully I'm wrong. I am sorry.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I see where CN is coming from. Though I'm pretty sure IM is incredibly busy with his school work and such, I understand CN's frustration that's being exhibited here.

I haven't heard anything from IM about new rules other than what we discussed a few weeks ago about developling it. Since then, nada.

But, ya know, not much we can do at this point about that.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Iblis
Ghost Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mr. CN you discust me!! You make me sick!!

You criticize CN for posting this thread for the wrong reasons, but I think it's pretty obvious you're saying this cause you're just mad he banned you. Really, if you were just on IM's side seems like you'd be trying to tone down the blatant flaming, since that's what he was trying to do in the first place.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redmage is just sucking up to IM because he unbanned him, that's all.
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appologise to what I said about cn I was wrong. NOW MR. SHADOWII I AM NOT SUCKING UP TO IM BECAUSE HE UNBANNED ME, I AM HIS FRIEND!!!! YOU SEEM TO GET THE WRONG IDEA I AM NOT A IM SUCK UP AND I'M MOST CERTAINLY NOT A CN SUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Pissed off!

I'm sorry mr. cn for what I said please do not get mad, or upset at me. Oookay...
Junair Wiare
I wish I'd drawn my avatar.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redmage18*** wrote:
Your right I appologise for my post. I'm doing the same as CN. Attacking someone just because of there post. Maybe and hopefully I'm wrong. I am sorry.

... Aren't you still being a bit vindictive here?

Maybe I should stay the heck out of this.
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID!!! Sheesh let it go please!? Pissed off!

Last edited by Redmage18*** on Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night, IM showed me what he had so far of the rules developed. So, just to ease your curiousity, it IS in the works.

And guys, please drop the whole thing you're starting with RedMage. He's already apologized if his post was offensive in some way or other. It's not worth fighting over. Please just leave him alone and stay on topic.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Iblis
Ghost Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And guys, please drop the whole thing you're starting with RedMage.

So when he says "you make me sick" to CN there's no problem, but when people criticize him for that they're "starting something?" Wow, that totally makes sense. Good job.
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO I APPOLOGISED IF YOU READ!!!!!!!!!!! Pissed off! I am sorry for critizising mr. cn!!!!! So please do drop it!!!!!!!! Fenrir already showed me the error of my ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pissed off!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: