Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

What's up, people?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artimus Bena
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: What's up, people? Reply with quote

Been a while! Let's have a toast to the good ol' days.

|||Compositions!
|||Eldardeen Soundtrack!
|||Red Mercury!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bena! Good to see you again! Why, just a few weeks ago I was going through old files and was was surprised to discover a copy of Eldardeen misplaced on my harddisk that was a bit more recent than the last copy I thought I had. It was from July 6th, 2009! And just yesterday we were discussing pixel based movement on SS and it made me think about cleaning up and releasing those scripts. Yes, too bad the game wasn't completed. It was ambitious, probably too much for my resolve; I'd say it's still one of the OHR projects I made the most progress on!

Anyway. Anything new?

This place is suddenly feeling a lot less dead. And there's still activity in IRC, naturally, because Giz is still there every day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Paradox Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: