Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Poison effect and experience chart

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PK-Gamer
Currently making an RPG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:28 am    Post subject: Poison effect and experience chart Reply with quote

Hello all,

Is it possible that when one of your heroes are poisoned is that they get damaged by the poison when not in battle? I noticed that when a battle ends and someone is affected by poison, etc. those ailments are gone.

Also, when would it be possible for OHRRPGCE users to change the experience chart?
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately there is no easy way to make poison last after battles

We do plan to make the experience chart formula customizable in some future version, but I can't promise when that will happen.
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can actually change the experience chart with scripting. It's not perfect: you'll get incorrect messages at the end of battle if you gain too much experience.

'Scripts:Custom experience to level formula'
FnrrfYgmSchnish
Probably the Grand Poobah or something

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poison-outside-battle is pretty easy to script if you have only one hero (I know I managed to pull it off without any real difficulty in a game I never finished), but would probably be *much* harder to get working otherwise.

It seems to me like even that would become really easy if only the poison register existed as a stat outside of battle (and could be set up to retain changes from battle like HP and MP do.) Then all it'd take is a simple on-step script, check each hero's poison register and do 1 damage to them if it's not at the default level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> HELP! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum