Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

last adventure project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riegn00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 am    Post subject: last adventure project Reply with quote

Hi all,
many years ago i used OHR. In fact i was probably one of the first, but as time as gone on i grew out of it, got older and lost a fair bi of skill with it.
the project o once did with OHR was a game called last adventure, and was around 1999 i worked on it. Some might know this game but probably not. Im now much older and believe i have more knowledge of the gaming design and how to build one mpre efficently. My main issue in 1999 was i never finished and usually kept restarting and rebuilding, then give up. I dont want to do it this time and in saying that i dont have a) the total ammount of skill to pull it off and b) i qant the game to be so perfect i dont want to do it on my own.
So here it is, i am calling on a community worldwide to help me get my project off the ground and make the game i was meant to in 1999. My plan is to write a script over the next few months and get familar with designing again and then set up a flow chart of how the game with be made in steps. The most area i need help will be the battle systems and the "movie cutscenes" and designing characters, this would be a big part of the game.

If anyone is interested feel free ro shoot me an email at adam.houghton85@gmail.com happy to talk to other people and see there thoughts on helping out.
this is an obvious unpaid event but we will all get credited for this project snd hopefully get one of these games out to the world to enjoy.
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Riegn00!

Good luck with your game, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Can't say I've heard of it; that's before my time.

Castle Paradox is very inactive these days, as most of the community has shifted to Slime Salad, so you should try asking there instead (and it's a mystery why people keep turning up here instead of there).

You didn't actually say anything about your project, so there's really no way for it to catch the interest of other people. Of course I realise you probably don't have anything to show yet. But the things you asked for aren't the usual ones ("please draw all my graphics for me"), so I think you have a better chance of attracting someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: