Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Serious help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Powerstar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Serious help Reply with quote

None of m team knows how to make a Animated screen script... u know like makin a short movie b4 the game start... Can someone give me the script... attach the file or smthin... i dont have anything to use to make a script yet.
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to learn a little about scripting, even if someone else writes the script for you, you will still need to adjust some things to make it fit into your game.

I suggest reading through the Plotscripting Tutorial just for practice http://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/Plotscripting_Tutorial

Next, we need to discuss what you want your animation to be like. When you say "Animated screen script" are you talking about a scene where the heroes and NPCs move around automatically and talk to each other? Or are you talking about a series of full-screen pictures that are shown one after another like a slideshow or an animating gif?
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you mean showing a series of backdrops? The following article shows how to do that: 'How do I make a "fake" movie using backdrops?'

Here is a longer article which is specifically on showing a series of backdrops before the title screen: 'How do I add screens before my title game screen?‎'

You can combine the two scripts to an animated series of backdrops before/instead of the title screen.
Powerstar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome thx @Tmc
Bob i was meaning a series of backdrops
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> HELP! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum