Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Let's make fun of stupid threads!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Let's make fun of stupid threads! Reply with quote

I've seen this on cool forums and I always wanted to try it, but I never felt like there was anything so much stupider than I am that I could comment on it justly. Well, here we go! Take a look at these chumps!

http://www.castleparadox.com/ohr/viewtopic.php?t=7431

First off we've got Loghecktech.

Loghecktech wrote:
Me and my homey just lookin' for a place to post up our black asses for tha night, so, bang bang skeet skeet, neeger

I don't know what's worse, the casual racism or the idiotic suggestion that this "lounge" is actually a place a person could sleep. Uh, hello! Unless your name is Tron 2.0, you can't sleep on the internet. It just doesn't work. Still at your keyboard, dude! And VANILLA FACES? That's a kind of cookie! No real black person would use that as a racial slur. Please stick to "Jive ass turkey" or "tight-bread honkey!". Bang bang, skeet skeet indeed, sir!

Then we have the usually sensible Nathan Karr. What's he gonna do?

Ronin Catholic wrote:
You make me big heap annoyed. Smokum sausages.

Woolooloolooloo!

What the hell is that? An Indian war cry? Is he inciting a race riot? But wait, first he offered him breakfast! He's annoyed at him, but he's gonna make him breakfast. And then a war cry. What the hell, Nathan. You're better than this, man. You're better than this. Don't be racist, and don't delude people into thinking they're at a hotel. He's gonna wake up at his keyboard, he's gonna be hungry and he's gonna be mad that you lied to him, dog. Don't play it like that.

Thank God, here comes Spar Elric to talk some sense into these silly boys

Sparrowhawk wrote:
I sense potential lulz in this thread.

...wait, WHAT?! Has everyone gone crazy today? I'll admit, there is a (SMALL) potential for "lulz" in that thread, if everyone currently in the thread goes away and somebody else comes in there and tells a dirty joke, but based on the current data? Let's check the computer.

Confused LULZ NOT FOUND Confused

Lulz not found. Thank you, computer! Spar, girl, you gotta get your Lulz-Radar checked, 'cause you are looking for lulz in ALL the wrong places, like, damn. Let's just take it down one at a time:

1) Vanilla face: A type of cookie. Not funny.

2) Racist stereotypes: Antiquated and ignorant. Not funny.

3) Delusions of being in a motel: That's some The Shining shit right there. Scary as hell, not funny.

4) More Racial Stereotypes: Antiquated and ignorant Wasn't funny about blacks, not funny about native americans. You don't need to be asian to do the math, that shit will never be funny.

5) Fraudulent Offers of Breakfast: I've gotten bad Denny's coupons before. Tragic, not funny.

6) Native War Cry: Deliberately the least funny signal in the Indian Whoop language. At least do the Indian Joke Signal. NOT FUNNY.

So unless you were being sarcastic, at which point there's a little bit of lulz, there were no lulz in that thread and the whole damn thing is a literal crying shame of stupidity.

That's all I got for now. If you see any more stupid threads, talk about 'em in here.
Ronin Catholic
Deadliest of Fairies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sar casm is the best casm.

This thread is just like a Jerkstore, and I have missed those things for so long. And instead of just putting the offending remarks in quoteboxes for disagreeing with them and acting like that explains it, you went the extra mile and went into detail as to why it wasn't funny.

"I didn't start the flame war;
I can't understand a word you're saying
nor the game you're playing~"
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Let's make fun of stupid threads! Reply with quote

EDIT: You're right. There is far more potential in THIS thread. Happy
My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
Loghecktech
OHR Master

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I been here longa den all you niggas, yo word upbet. I was 12 when I signed up, got banned, bypassed, and came back and some furries was all up in mah grills. 11 muddafukkin' years I been here. Wait, I have no grills, unless you count the one I use to cook steaks, but even that is not plural so it would be "grill" and not "grills". Whatchu homies been up to, dawgs? Ain't seen y'all neegers in a minute!
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wait wait....

You'd better share those steaks you're cookin'!
My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Paradox Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: