Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Where are you Inferior Minion?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdrianX
..yeah.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Where are you Inferior Minion? Reply with quote

..Hey guys, it's been a while. (yeah, over 4 years is actually a long time)

I'm currently searching for Inferior Minion; as i want to ask him a big, big favor.

Does anyone know his personal email? Or if he still frequents this forum? This is his' after all.

Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cube
Dimensional Traveller

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told him about this thread. I'm sure he'll respond when he can.
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, hi AdrianX! Nice to see that you're still alive! What's new? Last we heard from you, I think you'd started working at a game company...
AdrianX
..yeah.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..Thanks, Cube!

hey there TMC, yeah, been a game designer, pixel artist / animator, user interface and special effects designer, and a 3d modeller/animator/texture artist for over four years. after that i kinda took a break and became a professor (still about game development though) and then finally, i was re-hired as a game designer in another game development company. so yeah i can definitely say that i really love game development. Ha ha ha!

anyway, looking forward to hear from IM. i have to say that it's... Kickstarter-related. so guys if you have game ideas and all, i can do the execution and we can post it on kickstarter or something. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Happy
My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
Raekuul
Delicious!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impromptu reunion thread. Glad to see you again ^^
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, sounds amazing.

What do you think about alternatives to Kickstarter, like www.8bitfunding.com, tailored specifically to indie games? There's also the problem that Kickstarter is for US residents only

Quote:
so guys if you have game ideas and all, i can do the execution and we can post it on kickstarter or something

Crazy, no one would make that offer! ;)
AdrianX
..yeah.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mad Cacti wrote:
Wow, sounds amazing.

What do you think about alternatives to Kickstarter, like www.8bitfunding.com, tailored specifically to indie games? There's also the problem that Kickstarter is for US residents only

Quote:
so guys if you have game ideas and all, i can do the execution and we can post it on kickstarter or something

Crazy, no one would make that offer! Wink

..8-bitfunding, while enticing, doesn't have that much exposure as compared to Kickstarter; which have been featured A LOT in gaming news sites such as Kotaku.

..yes, i'm pretty much aware that Kickstarter is US-only; hence posting this topic in the first place (hint!)

..okay, you got me. to tell you the truth my plan was to convince IM to help me with my Kickstarter project. he's been a very, very good friend to me ever since the early days of Crescent Dream; and i was hoping that he could help me launch a game project (which was used to be developed using the OHRRPGCE) by being "part of my team" and as the "team's representative".

..have tried contacting Velduanga, as i've been in touch with him on and off these past few years but i've been having trouble talking to him recently..

..so, there you go. yeah, like i said in my early post if you have any unique game ideas in mind and want it up in Kickstarter i can do both the coding and the art for you; in exchange for a favor. Oookay...
Spoonweaver

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised at how many people still visit this site, I'd assumed we'd all moved over to slimesalad. Yet here we have people who bearly ever if not never post over on slimesalad and yet respond to interesting CP posts within days. Truly remarkable.

Anyways, it's a shame you're not able to use Kickstarter because of your residency. I'd offer to help if I knew you, like at all.
AdrianX
..yeah.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoonweaver wrote:
I'm surprised at how many people still visit this site, I'd assumed we'd all moved over to slimesalad. Yet here we have people who bearly ever if not never post over on slimesalad and yet respond to interesting CP posts within days. Truly remarkable.

Anyways, it's a shame you're not able to use Kickstarter because of your residency. I'd offer to help if I knew you, like at all.

Do you want a formal introduction through PM or would you rather want it here? Ha ha ha!
Spoonweaver

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, um... You can pm me if you'd like.
Rya.Reisender
Snippy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoonweaver wrote:

We have mastered the lurking.
1. short-tempered, snappish, 2. unduly brief or curt (Merriam-Webster Dictionary)
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars.
FyreWulff
Still Jaded

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowiii wrote:
Mars.

Spoken like a true OG
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rya.Reisender wrote:
Spoonweaver wrote:

We have mastered the lurking.

Indeed. =w=
My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Paradox Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: