Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Well, well, well... (Voice Actors Needed)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheSpazztikOne
Arcturan Xenogon!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Well, well, well... (Voice Actors Needed) Reply with quote

It certainly has been a while since I'd posted anything here. I guess I'll start off by asking this community as well:

I'm looking for voice actors for my OHR game, Doom : Evil Unleashed. However, not just any ordinary acting will do: so far, the stuff that's been given by members of other communities has been quite good in quality.

If interested, post in this thread. I need voices for the following people in my game:
-------------------------------------

Lorelei Chen: A female demolitions expert from the UAC's Earth Moon-base, Ad-Muli. She is very disciplined in many forms of combat, but excels in Sabotage and Demolitions. (Voice Style: Needs to sound like a female bad-ass. Make her sounds as if she is a true marine.)

Flynn Taggart: Just shipped from Earth's Vega region after assaulting a superior officer. He is probably the muscles behind the entire Alpha Team. Able to knock out anything only using his fists, imagine his power when brought to full potential. (Voice Style: Gruff, and kinda deep-sounding. This is probably the most needed role in the game, as its the first marine playable in the game.)

Bud "Buddy" Dacote: A great friend of everyone in the Alpha Team, Dacote works in the excavation site in the Anomaly division of Tei Tenga. He shows great support for his comrades, but is the bearer of a dark secret that reveals the importance of the Anomalies. (Voice Style: Not as gruff-sounding as the rest of the people, but still has a bit of a deep tone to his voice. At times, he can react in panics to situations of sheer terror.)

Various Marine Voices: (just follow the lines, you'll do fine.)

----------------------

If anyone at all could help out with this, it'd be VERY much appreciated.

AAAACEEEESS HIIIIIIIGH!!!!
BMR
Aspiring Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, what kind of lines are needed? I might be game for this, but depends just how much needs doing.

Edit: Though I now realize that the original post is months old, heh.
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spazztik has been posting most of his progress updates on SlimeSalad. There are multiple threads and posts all over that forum, but I think this is the most recent thread:

http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4407
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: