Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Yo Ghost Portrait

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Fyroa
Behold...the mighty Triforce

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Yo Ghost Portrait Reply with quote

Yo Ghost is underway. As of right now, I soon will have original music(Thanks J_Taylor!) Anyway, I need someone willing to draw character portraits for me. I can handel the Yo Ghost. Whoever it is would be drawing the humans and other characters.(If they really want to: a Yo Ghost) The main reason for this, is that I want the game to have more character. It's not a heavy priority, so there wouldn't be any pressure, just laid back creative art. Currently I have two playtesters, and as soon as I improve upon their advice, I'll realease it both here and on Slime Salad.

Any volunteers?
RogerBlake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I be familiar with this isn't much of an finish, but we've had our laughs and I don't think we'll take out too many more out of this... thing (it's not really a game). I don't actually want dedicate anymore words to Yo Ghost than I by now have, so let's forget about this game forever.
Spoon Weaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerBlake wrote:
I be familiar with this isn't much of an finish, but we've had our laughs and I don't think we'll take out too many more out of this... thing (it's not really a game). I don't actually want dedicate anymore words to Yo Ghost than I by now have, so let's forget about this game forever.

We were trying, but you revived the thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: