Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Anybody has good at "drawing" maps?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chronoboy
Into the past with a splash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Anybody has good at "drawing" maps? Reply with quote

I thought this would be a good forum to post such a request for an actual "drawing" either by hand or in some sort of paint program like Photoshop.

I have a rough copy of my game's map done, but would like to know if anybody here is good at drawing maps. Preferably in 320x200 256 BMP graphic, but any size will do fine, it's not necessarily being placed into the game itself(I may though).

You can either draw it out by walking around the maps, or I can give you a copy of my spreadsheet which has merely descriptive location names in each cell. The map has water, forests, plains, and mountain areas. Towns can be drawn very basically, a simple icon is good enough.

Let me know if anybody is up to this. You'll have credit for it, and the map will be placed on the game's wiki page located: 'Game:Chronoboy Adventures' for others to see.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: