Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Test out the bug 826 fix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Test out the bug 826 fix Reply with quote

(I think) I've just fixed '' . bug_title('826') . '', which actually was at least three bugs:
Code:
    * Windows music/sound import fixes (bug 826):
      * MP3/WAV import failed when Custom's path contained spaces
      * Sometimes MP3/WAV import went bonkers, looping over and over
      * MP3/OGG music couldn't be deleted [and in nightlies, couldn't be overwritten by other MP3/OGG tracks]

We want to release another bug-fixing update to Ypsiliform, Ypsiliform+3, in a few days. But the fix involved a major change to the way importing works, so first I'd like some Windows users to test out music and sound effect importing (and deleting). Especially since I don't really understand the original cause of the bug.

So grab a nightly. While you're at it, you can report bugs in gfx_directx! (One bug is known: fast keypresses are sometimes lost.)
Pepsi Ranger
Reality TV Host

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything works fine for me now. Everything imports, nothing goes crazy, and the songs can be deleted (though the entry for it still remains). I'll let you know if anything breaks. Good fix.

The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition

Currently Updating: General sweep of the game world and dialogue boxes. Adding extended maps.

Tightfloss Maiden

Currently Updating: Chapter 2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: