Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Good, Cheap(ish) Tablet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
8bit
Clutcher of toes.

Location: In the thoughts and dreams of all the world's children.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Good, Cheap(ish) Tablet Reply with quote

Anyone want to recommend a good, cheap tablet for me to do my arting with? I don't mind paying more for extra quality.
ShakeyAir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.com/CTE450K-Graphics-Software-Factory-Refurbished/dp/B002QJASB4/ref=pd_cp_e_2

probably your best bet, in terms of new ones. i have a really old intuos 2 (its plastic and purple and kinda janky looking one) thats good for all i'd need it for. maybe check e-bay for old versions of WACOM tablets, i'm sure a lot of serious people sell theirs when they get nicer ones and that might be a good place to look...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wacom-Bamboo-Fun-Small-Tablet-Pen-Mouse-CTE-450_W0QQitemZ260511981668QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca7b96064

if you get back on here soon.. haha. but 512 levels of pressure ought to be more than enough. you don't really need a big area either, most of the detailed stuff will be best to do zoomed in anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: