Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Miss OHR 2009 contest.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pumpkinbot
Rock beats scissors! >:D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Miss OHR 2009 contest. Reply with quote

Ysoft_Entertainment wrote:
The poster above has one freaky cat Ha ha ha! don't expect the cute points for it though, so whats her name?
That's not an entry, it's just a smart-ass reply to 8bit's comment. Raspberry!
Newbie_Power

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her name is Sakura.

And the man pictured is Hachi.

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
Baconlabs
PURPLE IS MANLY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a serious note, I gotta ask.
When you say "Miss OHR," what do you mean exactly? Some ideas that pop into my head include:
1) A [possibly famous] female character that's appeared/starred in an OHR game (to which I nominate Tightfloss Maiden or Misa DuHamstre)
2) An anthro character that somehow embodies the OHR and what it's all about, a la Wikipe-tan
3) Just some random chick with the phrase OHRRPGCE plastered over her clothing, or lack thereof.

EDIT: The protagonist of Boundless Ocean would be pretty cool. At this point, even Katrina would qualify, which would please me to no end.
EDIT AGAIN: I could enter Katrina into the contest right now if my artists had a more flattering picture of her.
Ysoft_Entertainment
VB Programmer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I guess I should have explained this from the first miss ohr contest. Miss ohr is basically a female character drawn by you the "OHR" community. Thus the name, miss OHR. Of course if you use that character in your ohr game its a big plus, but its basically what I explained. The contest is done to liven up the community a bit.

Hope this answers your question. And by the way, nice drawing man, just that makes me wanna try out your game.
Baconlabs
PURPLE IS MANLY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss ohr is basically a female character drawn by you the "OHR" community. Thus the name, miss OHR.

The way you worded that makes it sound like a community drawing, as in everyone gets a pen and scribbles on a posterboard. I'll assume you're just looking for a female character that someone here drew.

Quote:
nice drawing man, just that makes me wanna try out your game.

Hate to say that it was not drawn by me and it does not appear in SHiIDA. The young lady in question had a little history elsewhere.

Last edited by Baconlabs on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ysoft_Entertainment
VB Programmer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baconlabs wrote:
Miss ohr is basically a female character drawn by you the "OHR" community. Thus the name, miss OHR.

The way you worded that makes it sound like a community drawing, as in everyone gets a pen and scribbles on a posterboard. I'll assume you're just looking for a female character that someone here drew.

Quote:
nice drawing man, just that makes me wanna try out your game.

Hate to say that it was not drawn by me and it does not appear in SHiIDA. The young lady in question has a little history elsewhere.

Sorry, I meant each member of the community submits their drawing of the female.
Sew
Just here for looks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grandma is such a myspace whore. ):
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi boys! Can I enter your contest? I don't know that I'm pretty enough to win, but I've got personality! ^_^

Please, tell me if you like me. But be nice! There's a reason my name is Softy.

Sayonara!
Baconlabs
PURPLE IS MANLY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expecting a real contest entry?

Blue Pixel
SPY SAPPIN MAH FISH SANDWICH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baconlabs wrote:
Expecting a real contest entry?

I'm saving this pic for the next time my girlfriend wants me to do stuff for her.
VB Programmer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baconlabs wrote:
On a serious note, I gotta ask.
When you say "Miss OHR," what do you mean exactly? Some ideas that pop into my head include:
1) A [possibly famous] female character that's appeared/starred in an OHR game (to which I nominate Tightfloss Maiden or Misa DuHamstre)
2) An anthro character that somehow embodies the OHR and what it's all about, a la Wikipe-tan
3) Just some random chick with the phrase OHRRPGCE plastered over her clothing, or lack thereof.

EDIT: The protagonist of Boundless Ocean would be pretty cool. At this point, even Katrina would qualify, which would please me to no end.
EDIT AGAIN: I could enter Katrina into the contest right now if my artists had a more flattering picture of her.

I am sorry, but the picture has to be drawn by you, and not someone else. Its in the rules.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna take for granted that "or whatever" includes comics.

(click for full size)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ysoft_Entertainment
VB Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comics are fine, but state the names of the girls, or a girl that you want to enter into the contest. Preferably one girl since it is "Miss" ohr not "miss" in plural form.

However more then one entry is permitted, but only one can win the 1st place or prize, I don't mind if you enter 3 and the 3 end up getting 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, thats 20 bucks if they do win.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing in the rules about it only having to be one girl.
Clockwise from the top, that's Huntress, Black Canary, Catwoman, Cheshire, Lady Shiva and Oracle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Baconlabs
PURPLE IS MANLY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncommon wrote:
What do the BIRDS of PREY think of Greg Land?

For those not in the know, this might be useful.
See also: this looks shopped
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: