Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Customer Satisfaction Survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charbile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Customer Satisfaction Survey Reply with quote

Dear Inferior Minion and/or Cube,

What is the deal with the slowness of this site? I'm looking around and it's like (shhh) I'm the only one at the amusement park here. There should be no lines to the rides, but pages are hanging and failing to load. Are you running another college exercise script or something you forgot to remove or what-what that's killing the bandwidth?

????

- Char

PS did that site re-launch ever happen? The forums categories are different, thought it was supposed to be something more.
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the site re-launch hasn't happened. You'd know for sure if it did. I'll be great, but sadly our dear IM has taken to books lately. The distractions of modern technology :(

CP pumps out a lot of bits. ~2GB a day, over 3GB in the last 22 hours. A lot of stuff so kindly hostly for free. Take a look at http://www.castleparadox.com/stats/. PS: that slight outlier in Dec-Jan I hear tell is the Chinese.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: