Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

PHP Errors?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msw188 wrote:
Sorry I missed this earlier (I get php errors a lot lately when trying to get on Castle Paradox).

Is anyone else experiencing this? This is the second report I've heard of errors when trying to access CP, but I have yet to experience it myself. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please send me an e-mail or private message with the error. Thanks,

~IM
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've encountered a couple of them recently, but it's been calm waters for a few days now.

|||Compositions!
|||Eldardeen Soundtrack!
|||Red Mercury!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NeoSpade
Of course!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had alot of these about 2 weeks ago (and missed about 80 + good posts Sad...) phperror (weird number) failed to create duplicate session, or something like that. It was encountered during attempts to get onto CP from anywhere (I tried through Google, OHR main page) I'm sorry I can't provide any more information, but is it any help?
Mariel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a lot of them too, off and on. Often they are different errors. I thought it was because of the site work Cube was talking about.
Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariel wrote:
I get a lot of them too, off and on. Often they are different errors. I thought it was because of the site work Cube was talking about.

The site work is a complete rewrite taking place in http://www.castleparadox.com/testing/trunk/ and does not touch any existing pages. Note: Work in progress and the development database will be deleted after launch.

NeoSpade, your error sounds exactly the same as previously reported. If anyone receives any error in the future, please copy the error and let me know as soon as possible so that I can try to identify and fix it before it happens again.

Thank you,

~IM
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one about a week ago, but thought it was a fluke. I'll have my copy-and-paste ready next time.
Chenzi
User was banned for this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still get a ton of PHP errors, primarily after midnight (EST). Next time I'll copy them so you can take a look.
NeoSpade
Of course!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it again, just then heres the blitter!!:
phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '-1' for key 2

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('f015f7ab2167434df37b6082974f4dfa', -1, 1232489784, 1232489784, '518d1357', -12, 0, 0)

Line : 189
File : sessions.php

what does it mean, is the bit (that I've made bold) the important part?
Chenzi
User was banned for this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeoSpade wrote:
I got it again, just then heres the blitter!!:
phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '-1' for key 2

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('f015f7ab2167434df37b6082974f4dfa', -1, 1232489784, 1232489784, '518d1357', -12, 0, 0)

Line : 189
File : sessions.php

what does it mean, is the bit (that I've made bold) the important part?

Yeah, that's what I'm getting on occassion as well. the VALUES section changes to a seemingly random set when you refresh the page.
Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks NeoSpade,

According to that error, the session_user_id is duplicated in another row within the database, however the session_user_id is allowed to be duplicated within that table, so the error should never happen.

I've tried repairing the database and flushed the table (sorry to those of you who may have been logged out by this). If this continues happening, please let me know and I'll recreate the table.

Thanks again,

~IM
Dimensional Traveller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanna add that when I got these errors (And they've been happening only recently for me), that clearing the cookies for Castle Paradox seemed to fix the problem. I'm not as familiar with phpBB as IM is, but I think it fixes it because it forces you to log in again, creating a new session for you in the process (And therefore not running into any duplicates).

So, just a quick fix in case any of you run into it again.
Mariel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get this one a lot too, even if I have a good connection and can access other websites fine...
Quote:

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Dunno if it's related.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: