Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

LET THE GAMING AND VOTING BEGIN~~!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can find no such bug. And to rip off Squall's post...

Person 1: It froze!
Person 2: It didn't freeze.
Person 3: It froze!
Person 4: It didn't freeze.
Person 5: It froze!
Person 6: I like chocolate.

It's got something remarkably stupid to do with the scripting where nothing should be screwing up at all. Though it should be fixed by now. I really can't say. I don't even know anymore. The only clue I have is that somehow the damn thing is becoming misaligned with the tiles, but that doesn't make any sense since the speed values are easily divisable (mulitples?) into 20.

Still the game says it's invalid, but that's the point. And nobody knows how to spell "Guinea Pig" anymore.
djfenix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm keeping the date for voting. Why? Because I want people to be absolutely sure of their decisions. Also in other years, I've made it 2 weeks, and in the 3rd week, a plethora of emails came into me saying that they didn't have enough time to vote (even though there were quite a few games). So that is the reason for my decision. My apologies to those that find this inconvinient, but it's not like the results will be forgotten right after that day. There are plenty of other chances to find out the scores after the contest is completely over.
Ssalamanderr
Simply too strong. Simply too beautiful!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my votes:

1. Sephyroth's game

2. Totally... Gihern

3. The King's Basement 2

Ukelele no good!
Sephyroth
Renegade Rebel Redmage
Class A Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard a couple of people talk about how the gimmick in my game didn't work, so I figure that I'd take the moment to comment that the gimmick doesn't work on all the maps. However, I'm pretty sure it works in all the maps that have random enemies. For example, the gimmick WILL work in the second room in the cult prison, as well as the ruins.

For those of you who have any problems with getting to the end, I might take a moment here to mention that the debug keys are disabled.
Rolling Stone
Bastard Gunslinger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spirit of I Made Dis is that it's a self esteem building program. The gameplay in IMD1 was so simplistic and unbalanced that it makes you feel like you've leveled up for 60+ hours and now the last boss himself, who's seven times your size and can throw his own head at you, falls literally to pieces at the end of your glock. So the effect of those battles are the same as the effect as the mystery levels, it makes you feel like any obstacle in your path is laughably easy. When I consider that, I see that the last boss was a bit out of place in this series, as were the agressive and mean spirited game over and press enter and win screens.

And I have plans now to expand the game. I was considering taking out the tough stuff, but now I think that a hard level here and there surrounded by easy ones would make the easy ones that much easier to appreciate. I might do something like Metal Gear Solid 2, and give the easy levels to an over powered Elvis and the hard levels to a sissy boy girly man rookie with long sissy boy girly hair and a spadex body suit that shows off his slightly womanly figure and small penis.

http://www.castleparadox.com/forum/gamelist-display.php?game=620
Squall
is fantastic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless people are still voting by email, I'm thinking voting is pretty much over...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gnome
Trix Bunny Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. If anyone hasn't voted yet, than they wont have time to play all of the games.

My website
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedMaverickZero
Three pointed, red disaster!
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! The voting is almost over you guys! This is kind of exciting... Just to see where I place in the contest.
djfenix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... The voting is pretty much done now. There shouldn't be any more coming in soon. Maybe I'll just post the results tomorrow.
Chaos Nyte
Reviewer
Reviewer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold off till the 5th please, I know myself and a few others still need to vote.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
djfenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: