Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Plotscript??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaMMyDaSeAl512
i need help in plot script

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Plotscript?? Reply with quote

i did everything the tutorial told me to do but it didnt work
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks!
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way, especially the chapter about being precise
DukeofDellot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I feel like such a jerk for actually doing this) Also, before you continue on, here's a few really nice things to remember.

1. You must save using the text editor then compile using hspeak.exe then upload using custom.exe before each and every test using game.exe.

2. You must get each and every character correct or it won't work. (hamsterspeak is loose about spaces, but still...)

3. You must use a program that does not have hidden characters for formatting and stuff, such as MSword, MSworks, and most other programs that you would write an essay with. Instead use one that saves the text as text alone (with little or no formatting), such as Notepad or Hssed.

4. You must keep in mind that the first time you try something, it probably won't work. So you should think about it, and try to fix the problem yourself before asking for help (which really there is no shame in asking, well... maybe a little).

5. You might find that this video can explain how to not bring the worst out of others when on a forum. Even though it was made for a different forum, I've used it as a general purpose ruleset.

And yeah, I just looked, there is a search function for this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> HELP! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum