Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Brightness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Brightness Reply with quote

How hard would it be to implement individual brightness adjusters for single tiles?

I've been drawing up tiles all day, trying to make lighting look semi-nice, and I got to thinking, what could make it easier? Why not have a bar that goes from 1-5; 1 being the darkest, 3 being the norm, and 5 being the lightest.

So instead of having to draw a new tile every time you wanted a lighter tile (but the same graphic), you could just up/lower the brightness.
♫ Furious souls, burn eternally! ♫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, I just kinda plug a few sets of tiles into The Gimp and adjust the lighting that way.

Although, I must admit that this method seems much easier.
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwinHamster wrote:
Uh, I just kinda plug a few sets of tiles into The Gimp and adjust the lighting that way.

Although, I must admit that this method seems much easier.

Yeah, it's easy to do it manually, but it just puts pressure on the amount of tiles you can have for each set. Plus, it'd be a neat feature to have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: