Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Bridge Building Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Chaotix
Has a fan!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC wrote:
Newbie_Power wrote:
Quote:
How is me liking smaller forums so funny?
Because when you look up 'irony' in the Dictionary, we see your forum.

Yeah, this. Also, will the new forums still have the lovely pro-suicide image at the top? That shit's classy.

You would only wish!

(My firefox says you spelled something wrong. Shame...)

My forums:

http://www.freeforum101.com/*coming soon*
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common sense says he didn't spell anything wrong. Shame...

And he's not asking whether you plan on reducing the number of forums on your board, he's asking why you've suddenly changed stances.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Chaotix
Has a fan!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC wrote:
Chaotix wrote:
You would only wish!

(My firefox says you spelled something wrong. Shame...)

1. I spelled nothing wrong.
2. Why would you of all people possibly care?
3. Your response makes no sense and barely counts as a response at all. I'm just curious as to whether you're actually going to turn your site into something of any value.

No, seriously: http://xs302.xs.to/xs302/06255/Vencentsmall.JPG

That doesn't embarrass you?

1. Fire fox says you spelled shit's wrong. I don't know why.
2. Because of all the shit you gave me about misspelling back when. Just returning the favor!
3. No I am not keeping it. I'm going to make it relative to the point of the forum.
4. Yes, it is going to have a point.

Why would I be embarrassed about it? I used to post new pictures that I drew up weekly. Then my printer broke...

Did I miss anything?

My forums:

Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you actually knew how to spell and didn't need to completely depend on Firefox's spell-checker, you'd realize that it doesn't actually understand English either, it just has a dictionary of words it knows how to spell. If a word's not on it, it thinks it's misspelled. People with an actual grasp on the language know that "shit's" is a contraction of "shit is" and the spell-checker is stupid sometimes.

Fucker.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotix
Has a fan!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncommon wrote:
If you actually knew how to spell and didn't need to completely depend on Firefox's spell-checker, you'd realize that it doesn't actually understand English either, it just has a dictionary of words it knows how to spell. If a word's not on it, it thinks it's misspelled. People with an actual grasp on the language know that "shit's" is a contraction of "shit is" and the spell-checker is stupid sometimes.

Fucker.

Touchy, ain't he?

PHC wrote:
Chaotix wrote:
2. Because of all the shit you gave me about misspelling back when. Just returning the favor!
3. No I am not keeping it. I'm going to make it relative to the point of the forum.
4. Yes, it is going to have a point.

Why would I be embarrassed about it? I used to post new pictures that I drew up weekly. Then my printer broke...

Did I miss anything?

See, I was trying to help you make your game/posts look more coherent. You actually spelled things incorrectly. I didn't. You're not returning anything.

Based on your other art, I'm certain you did not draw that picture of Vincent. It's embarrassing because it's fan art of Vincent from FF7 holding a gun to his head by someone who clearly thought it would be cool. It's juvenile to an absurd degree.

But hey, I'm glad you're going to do something good and more mature with your site now! What are your ideas?

Yes, I did draw it. My friend colored it. The Idea was not mine, but the idea of my friend Daniel, from school. You have NOT seen my real drawings, but only what I can do with a keyboard and mouse. (I'll post some of my drawings if you want.)

My Ideas are more based on game design in general. Me, and a lot of my friends play with many different game design engines. Ranging from OHRRPGCE: Me and my friend ChocoboV. Came Maker: ChocoboV and our friend Michael. SRB2: Mikel93 from my board. And a few other game engines. But to the point.

My Board Ideas are going to be much more based on game design in general. Ranging from sharing games, and ideas, to getting help from those more experienced in using a particular engine. It is going to be based around these ideas, but more is still to come.

What do you think?

My forums:

Newbie_Power

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly never imagined Vincent as a suicidal type, even after seeing that image. If he were truly suicidal, he probably would have killed himself long before Cloud and the Mystery Machine gang were able to find him sleeping in that cellar.

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotix
Has a fan!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't say, ChocoboV is the main guy behind Chocobo's Final Fantasy. It is much more FF based.(duh)
ChocoboV just came over from using game maker, and his games are more like easy mini games.

Truly though, I can not say, Indego Rune is still in very early development, but I plan on making it very different from most RPGs. And it will be greatly changing the way people play dungeons.

ChocoboV and our friend Michael are more experienced in the whole factor in general, and Michael is amazing at spriting. Michael is doing al the graphics for Chocobo's FF all by himself, and his graphics are freaking amazing.

My forums:

ChocoboV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly PHC, and I'm just saying this from what I've seen, you really don't have much room to back yourself up with the whole "maturity" bull.
Think to yourself would an adult say any of the self-centered, attacking, and immature comments I've read out of this topic posted by you. Don't even try coming at me with Chaotix being "more immature" because I'm not saying he is or isn't. All I'm trying to say is adults don't get in petty arguments and continue them. I don't know, nor do I care what happened in the past or why you have such a childish grudge against Chaotix, but last time I checked, attacking other people who are just posting a comment that had nothing to do with you, wasn't the most mature thing to do.
Newbie_Power

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi oi... Don't make a decision about PHC until you've seen Chaotix' debut thread about Neo Tek Armano. Read that, then decide of PHC is immature.

You'll still think PHC is immature, but you'll at least see more of his side of the story.

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
ChocoboV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check it out, but all I'm saying is you can't just sit there and throw out the whole "immaturity" crap when you, yourself, haven't grown up.
It's called being a hypocrite, which any way you look at it, is one of the most immature things you can be.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: