Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

No representation

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: No representation Reply with quote

OHR on the wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OHR

WE NEED representation.

we don't even show up on search engines...CP is like the land the internet forgot...

"Aeth calls PHC an anti-semite; PHC blames anti-semitism"
-squall
Newbie_Power

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pwned.

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...the OHR thing was a bit of a joke McButts...I was jst making a point how sad we are. Besides who would by some random chance type in OHR? Much less OHRRPCGCE...Our page isn't kicking any ass anyway, we don't even have a scrrenshot...

U just pwn yourself McButts, I don't even have to try.

-squall
Newbie_Power

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who don't know about OHRRPGCE wouldn't know why they are typing "OHR" in the first place.

That's why people are suggesting that we try and get in contact with indie game development sites so that we can appeal to people wanting to try out RPG making programs.

TheGiz> Am I the only one who likes to imagine that Elijah Wood's character in Back to the Future 2, the kid at the Wild Gunman machine in the Cafe 80's, is some future descendant of the AVGN?
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
TwinHamster
♫ Furious souls, burn eternally! ♫

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battleblaze wrote:
...the OHR thing was a bit of a joke McButts...I was jst making a point how sad we are. Besides who would by some random chance type in OHR? Much less OHRRPCGCE...Our page isn't kicking any ass anyway, we don't even have a scrrenshot...

U just pwn yourself McButts, I don't even have to try.

-Whaa?

First of all, Newbie totally squashed your point that we're sad by presenting to you a Wikipedia page dedicated to the OHRRPGCE.

Secondly, why would we need images when the wiki links to the official site which is built on a wiki?
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the AHmsterspeak site has been wiki for ahwile d00ds. Its just you can't find OHR on the wikipedia (ubless u type in the whole thing like McButts)

Newbz dosn't seem to mind the title of McButts. It's only when theres pwnage going on anyway. So please leave me be Uncle Fuzz.

BUT THE SITE DON"T MATTA! ( you don't want my grammar all over our wikipage)

I was trying to draw attention to the fact that out networking skill lvl is -50

-squall
Newbie_Power

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Newbz dosn't seem to mind the title of McButts.
I didn't mind at first because it was so funny that you chose such a stupid 80's insult, but now it's getting old.

Quote:
Its just you can't find OHR on the wikipedia (ubless u type in the whole thing like McButts)
Tell me...

How would someone that didn't know about the OHRRPGCE know to type in OHR to get information about the game engine? Simple: He wouldn't.

The reason why we lack "representation" is because we don't have very many connections, not because we're so stupid that we can't have Wikipedia redirect from "OHR". Connections > A shortened acronym nobody is going to look up on Wikipedia.

And besides, even when we get connections, I seriously doubt they're going to link to the Wikipedia page instead of OHRRPGCE's page itself, because the OHRRPGCE page simply has too much information that the Wikipedia page won't have.

Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is wrong with you?

Did you read 2 lines of the post then stop?

Quote:
BUT THE SITE DON"T MATTA! ( you don't want my grammar all over our wikipage)

I was trying to draw attention to the fact that out networking skill lvl is -50

Maybe you just missed the part of the post. So I'm going to say this one, last time very slowly so you can read the whole thing like a big boy.

The link, to the wikipedia page, was a joke, as in something that isn't real. Got that?Gooood boooy. If you finish your peas, your mother and I will take you to the park later.

I've made my point. I'm done with the thread.

-squall
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because the thread author said he was done, and it's obvious this discussion no longer needs to be discussed, I'm just gonna' lock'er on up now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: