Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

New game project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerian
The one and only in all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject: New game project Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I don't think I know most of you guys but I know some of you also. Anyways, I'm not going to work on Xerian anymore due to technical reasons, but I'm working on a new project and I hope this time I will not get hypocritical about it. It's fairly simple enough for me to work with without stressing too much on so I am hoping the inspration to work with it lasts. I'm going to try to only release the full version so I'm only giving you guys a warm up that I'm still active within the OHR. I'll probably have a few screenshots later on but that's about it for now.

Game
Kitty's Story - Beginning

Maybe it doesn't sound that appitizing but you'll hear more later...
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Xerian! Haven't seen you in a while.

I look forward to see how you've progressed. Screenshots screenshots!
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you again!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Xerian.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, your name is Xerian and you were working on the game Xerian? Heh, than shouldn't your name change now since your game did?
ChocoSOLDIER
Ghost haunting the board

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...James Bond fan, I see.

Nice to see you again, Xerian.
Xerian
The one and only in all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I'm not exactly sure who Setu_Firestorm is but I'm sure I'd know you if I knew your old name before, and ChocoSOLDIER I'm not sure either.

But in any case, My graphics aren't exactly superb as it is before. It's not my top quality but I'm trying to keep a high quality that I can work with that won't make me discouraged either. As for the story which always seems to be a weak point in my games I'm hoping it will be more interesting. As I always attempted to I'm putting in a few features that may make the game more unique and stand out.

For example there is a Bank Exchange System. It is actually pretty simple. The currency in the game is (K) Kitty coins and you can exchange amounts of 1, 10, 100, 1000 and 10000 into a coin worth that value. Depending on how things go you'll need to use the coins for certain things, like the (K) 10 coin might be used to play a lottery game. Also I'll say that the magic may seem like Final Fantasy... I labeled it Fire, Fire2, Fire3... etc. but that's just how it is. In any case, I don't want to be all talk so I'll try to give a few mini samplers of what I hope to release to you all to enjoy some day in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: