Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

BBC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwinHamster
♫ Furious souls, burn eternally! ♫

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: BBC Reply with quote

Personally, I would like the journals a lot more if BBC worked in them. Although I've turned my personal settings to "Enable BBC", I've checked to see that all of my journal posts say "BBCode is ON", and make sure there's no green check in the "Dissable BBCode in this post", I'm still lacking in my ability to properly quote others. If it's just my account that's messed up, please tell me.
Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: BBC Reply with quote

TwinHamster wrote:
Personally, I would like the journals a lot more if BBC worked in them. Although I've turned my personal settings to "Enable BBC", I've checked to see that all of my journal posts say "BBCode is ON", and make sure there's no green check in the "Dissable BBCode in this post", I'm still lacking in my ability to properly quote others. If it's just my account that's messed up, please tell me.

It's a problem I still need to work out. I am using the exact same code for the forum and the journal when it comes to the bbcode (they're including the same file), but for some reason the journal parser doesn't see quote="someone" as a quote. Quite frankly, I need some free time to sit down with the journal code and work through the error. I just don't have any free time.
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Nevermind, IM answered.
My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
TwinHamster
♫ Furious souls, burn eternally! ♫

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BBC Reply with quote

Inferior Minion wrote:
It's a problem I still need to work out. I am using the exact same code for the forum and the journal when it comes to the bbcode (they're including the same file), but for some reason the journal parser doesn't see quote="someone" as a quote. Quite frankly, I need some free time to sit down with the journal code and work through the error. I just don't have any free time.

Oh, okay. I was afraid it was just me.
Joe Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had that trouble on another phpBB board. The issue is official and should be fixed by the next release.

Last edited by Joe Man on Fri Dec 13, 1957 1:21 am; edited 2,892 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: