Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Third Annual Epic Marathon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepsi Ranger wrote:

But, I wanted to make a pseudo-official announcement that I have been steadily working on an "Extended Edition" of Powerstick Man V1 alongside my V2 work, so you guys will have that to look forward to as well as all this other stuff.

:D You KNOW I'm looking forward to these...
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only right thing to do then, is repay him. Although this game isn't due til much later than I was bracing for, I'm still gonna get it done by my original dead line. And this time I can't fail.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pepsi Ranger
Reality TV Host

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoy, Kids, Gents, and the Occasional Ladies--

This is just a friendly reminder that your base file needs to be posted on the Game List in three weeks from yesterday (aka December 23), and your final revised and bugfixed version (or whatever version you plan on getting voted on) needs to up by Midnight December 30 your own time (or 6am December 31 EST for those who like to play the system).

For those who thought about participating, but weren't sure if you were up for it, this is the time to start. For those who have started a file, but have been contemplating the possibility of dropping out, don't drop out--you're almost there. For everyone else...um...hi?

So, this is your official three to four week warning. Get cracking if you haven't already.

The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition

Currently Updating: General sweep of the game world and dialogue boxes. Adding extended maps.

Tightfloss Maiden

Currently Updating: Chapter 2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SilentAngel
The Angel of Silence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was going to enter this contest and had a decent idea going. But even though it's now summer break for me, I have other commitments and a contest entry to finish for something else. Sorry Pepsi, but I'm gonna have to regrettably drop out, because I don't have an entry started and it's very unlikely I'll get one started soon. Sorry about that. Sad...

Stepmania Online Stats:

Next song to pass on Stepmania: Paranoia Survivor Max (Heavy)
Next song to pass on DDR: MaxX Unlimited(Standard)
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to drop out as well. I've been really busy with other things as of late. So sorry. Crying
My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
Rimudora
Psychopath yandere
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Why the fuck am I not surprised? Reply with quote

Kill yourselves Mad
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's past the original deadline, and I didn't get what I wanted to get done ... Done. However, got a lot done this weekend (which is still going on), SO IT'S STILL ON! Big grin

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Why the fuck am I not surprised? Reply with quote

Rimudora wrote:
Kill yourselves Mad

You go first Raspberry!

(Just kidding)

Rimudora
Psychopath yandere

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Why the fuck am I not surprised? Reply with quote

Sparrowhawk wrote:
Rimudora wrote:
Kill yourselves Mad

You go first Raspberry!

(Just kidding)

Already legally dead, bitch Mad

Incidentally, my comment was superfluous, seeing as how you're already dead inside.

THOSE WHO GIVE UP NEVER ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rimordia is right... Although a little brash. :p

---msw188 ---
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy_Leo wrote:
Rimordia is right... Although a little brash. :p

A little..? Neutral
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You misspelled "kids" in your sig, LeRoy.
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't make it. And yes, I noticed that my friend mispelled kids this morning at 2 am. I'm hitting him now.

[Edit] Fixed the spelling.

---msw188 ---
chris98

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well schoolwork and course work got in the way, I still have to finifh off my Ucas form, and christmas cards and prezzies to sort out, So I won't have time. I'll participate in the next competition.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get any of it done?
If so, showing us what you GOT might be the next best bet to winning anyway.

I heard that a couple other people weren't gonna have enough time to finish a completed game due to similar problems, me being among the damned (BUT I PROMISE I'LL KEEP TRYING). Submitting an unfinished product may be what this contest will come down to.

I mean, if everyone isn't gonna make it, submitting something to look at would be better than nothing. This might come down to a "best INCOMPLETE Epic game" contest. You guys feel me?

---msw188 ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: