Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

CP Vs.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some times we are full of thought and and emotion

Other times we sound so drunk we should get arrested for posting while under the infulence.

"Aeth calls PHC an anti-semite; PHC blames anti-semitism"
-squall
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in this game, am I?

EDIT: If I am, you'd better make sure it's accurate. (Me being married to Giz that is Wink )

My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you are...But when did that happen?

Giz could never be tied down anyway... Raspberry!

-squall
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leroy is that boss that you have to avoid because he is so logically backwards that the hero might feel like they should kill themselves to escape him.

PS: I should illustrate exactly what the true Leroy is like in his heart. I'll get back to you on that.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do...

Most people at this site are just out for fun on the surface, but when you look deeper into everyone you see much more insight than you'd expect. I'm not that shallow that I think everyone is really as dumb as they sound (alothough I can name a few...)

-squall
SilentAngel
The Angel of Silence

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I feel obliged to comment here.
BB, are you indirectly insulting me here for what I have said towards Nathan? If so, please tell me rather than beating around the bush with it.
When I made those comments toward Nathan I was completely sober (I don't drink, ever, if that's what you're wondering). Secondly, I'm not "out for fun" here in CP. I come here because its subject (namely the OHR/OHR-related game design) interests me plus I used to make games for the engine. It's also a place to display my creativeness (as seen in the Art Dump I've posted).
I get sick and tired of people on this very forum being allowed to troll their way through the place and then whining and bitching when they are reprimanded or banned. And when they return, they try to shift the blame away from themselves, instead blaming it on their religious affiliation, which is just wrong. I mean, I don't blame my inappropriate/silly actions in the past on my atheism now, do I? I fail to see the connection between me being drunk and expressing my view on something which severely annoys me.

Stepmania Online Stats:

Next song to pass on Stepmania: Paranoia Survivor Max (Heavy)
Next song to pass on DDR: MaxX Unlimited(Standard)
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I believe he was refering to Nathan, not you SA. I agree with everything you said.

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHC, you said it best. *raises a cup*
Stay on one topic, por favor, amigos.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo yo I"M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

yes i was gone...

bad news

My computer died and I had to get a brand new hardrive. CPVS is gone.

But my friends I have said that I will make this game and damnit I'ma gonna make this game. I'm not Battleblaze becuase I give up, I'm BB because when things get fucked up I'm still in there fighting back. So ya CPVS was nearly ready to be a demo (if I had just uploaded it when it was ugly it'd still be here ya basterds) and it was the best game I've ever made. But I'll just start over again, and it'll be better than before, BETTER!

*kick braveheart aside and leads the army into battle*

"FREEDOM!...bitch"

Oh and SA I wasnt talking about you at all, don't try and find deep meanings in my words cuz its just not there...But I do find it funny that you're an atheist and ur nick. is Silent Angel.

Bitches thought they could kill me hehe... Smokin'

-squall
SilentAngel
The Angel of Silence

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, what? O_o;

Stepmania Online Stats:

Next song to pass on Stepmania: Paranoia Survivor Max (Heavy)
Next song to pass on DDR: MaxX Unlimited(Standard)
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you are so heartfully determined, uhh... BB. Let that be a lesson to whom it may concern, always back your stuff up. Long live the flash drive.

---msw188 ---
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Into overdrive Battleblaze has gone

'ight kids within 2 weeks I've already gotten damn far on the game (considering my 5 month version had like 1 unfinshed dungeon).Ok here we go.

The story is the same (CN & IM fight, CN smashes up CP, CP's fucked up). But instead of being some random dude now you're a hero with partial amnesia right (ya I know its o original). Anyway you wake up in the backwater woods of KP (kingdom paradox) and nearly get sliced up by a No0b terrorist. After waking up just in time to put foot to ass you learn that the Noobs are plaining a full on strike of CP, and you must get to the captain before than can link over (teleport)and get enough troops to overrun the castle.

You do end up beating the boss but fail in stoping the invasion, but you manage to link over to castle paradox to tell Shadow (head policemen of sorts). He leads a stike team to wipe out the Noobs, but by total mistake you stumble on the Noobs new make shiftbase, but theres no time to tell the main force.So you once again need to put foot to noob ass and finish the osama off the noobs (captain bighead...still contemplating if I should make it an actual member...maybe pako lol)

But the Noob captain is acting strange...and at the end of the fight overpowers you and turns into something horrible.It skulks off into the darkness where you end up fighting the same thing that screwed up CN. This was the final clue for the uptops at CP and the deeper story starts to unravel.

Thats it for now but it's been 2 weeks I'm farther than I was the first time around, the graphics are better and...plotscripting (its alot compared to L.O.Z.S.W.O.G). Big grin

-squall
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad i know half the story now.

makes it easier when i decide to not download it.
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's like a tenth of story man.And what have you done that's so damn interesting?

Rolling Eyes

-squall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: