Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Announcment of Stenmele Osmium.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corak of EVOS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:49 am    Post subject: Announcment of Stenmele Osmium. Reply with quote

Introducing my self, I am who I am.
Pure happiness fills my mind to know I don’t have to worry about introducing myself in an RP style.
The penalty for failure of correct RP in the Guild Stormhaven on Ultima were lectures......Ugg!

I am forum shy so I won’t post much.
I have used the OHRRPGCE since 98 and in 00 got a few trusty friends together to help me create RPGs with it.
Hours of fun and a reason for us to get together we decided to call our selves something.
We decided on...”The Untouchable Bush Apes!!”....wait..that was when we played paintball..nevermind that.
We named ourselves EVOS instead of “us”. Now that you know a little of EVOS we can get to the good stuff.

After Silver Fury fell apart me and my plotscripter started work on The Osmium Wars.
The Osmium Wars was a make off of scrapped ideas of a war between cyberwarriors, indians, nights, and aliens.
This was truly a Sci-Fi mess!! and still is! We changed the name to better fit an RPG. We called it “Stenmele
Osmium” and guess what Stenmele backwards with the ‘n’ and ‘e’ switched spells out! Yes! elementS.
Official date of production on Stenmele Osmium was March of this year. We wanted to release a demo over the
summer but as all know the summer brings lots of “Free time!!”..Pffttt! Yeah right! Lots of free time to work
more!! and not on RPGs. So the demo won’t be out for a while I’m afraid. I’m one of those people who see an new
game added and expect a demo with it! Why we didn’t wait? I couldn’t resist! That’s why!
I also forgot to announce it in this forum.

What to expect?

More like what not to expect.
Don’t expect anything different from your average OHR RPG.
Stenmele Osmium doesn’t have its own battle system or allot of side quests.
No animations! Trying to accomplish this feet with the OHRCE I find pointless.
Choices between playable characters is slim. The beginning only offers this and
it has little effect on the end of the RPG.

OK, OK, what to expect then.

I like comic book style heroes and villains so much of the cutscenes will be like so.
My job in EVOS is engineering graphics so I strive to please your eye!
We will be attempting environmental cutscenes.
*ponders* It seems the “What not to expects” outweighs the “What to expects”.
Yeah whatever, at least the game has been announced. I will try to update the screenshots as often as possible
so stop in the gameslist and check it every now and then.

I hope I find that grenade pin soon......
Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, I've had my eye on this game for quite a while now. Seems like you've changed the screenshots several times now, I especially like the one with the huts. Keep up the good job Happy

Friend,
"I am Collins. From my position in the moon's orbit, I watched Armstrong and Aldrin land and walk on the surface. I was so close to the ground of the moon, and yet I returned without having trod upon it... I am Collins." -Friend
Grandtrain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw your preview on the gamelist. What?!?! That is probably the most graphically impressive game I have seen on the OHR.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I saw your game on the gamelist. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. I'm glad to see you haven't phased out.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: