Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Legend of Terra "Demo"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephyroth
Renegade Rebel Redmage
Class A Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Legend of Terra "Demo" Reply with quote

Well, I guess I wouldn't really call it a demo (There's hardly any more gameplay than Crystal Souls). As of now, it takes me 10 minute to get from the beginning to the end of the demo (You'll know it's over when you see Valroz & co.'s presentation). However, I'd appreciate it if someone could give me some comments as to what I have so far. The files unpassworded, if anyone wants to take a look at the approx. 7 minutes' worth of music in the file.

http://www.castleparadox.com/cgi-bin/download.php?game=190[/url]
Iblis
Ghost Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it, and despite the existence of a couple cliches, I think it has some real potntial. Average to good graphics on most things (if I'm remembering correctly, it was awhile ago that I played it). Music was good, and I don't think I'd heard any of it anywhere else. Was it original? Also, "Valroz" is a great name for a villian (well, I'm assuming on that point, but it seems likely).
DobyGillis
Like before, but better.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a history teacher named Mr. Valraz, and he was evil. Does your villain hurl pencils at mach-7 accross an overcrowded classroom? That sounds like a fun limit break attack. You can call it "Pencil Power".

-Barret, FFVII

Doby.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I already told you earlier, but again, I liked it. It's coming along fine so far, can't wait for the next version!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: