Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Current Projects- summer 2003

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RPGrealm5
Sir, the Goombas are dancing again!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: Current Projects- summer 2003 Reply with quote

This summer I have a lot of work that I hope to complete. I am working hard on Deadly Illusion, which you should download right now!
Deadly Illusion: 1.9% complete

Also regarding Deadly Illusion is a Deadly Illusion sampler, a demo, but in a unique way. You actually aren't playing the actual game, but a sampler where you can move around and find things you want to try out. Chance of this happening: 90%

One of my most anticipated projects ever made on the OHR right now for me is the recreation of my long lost Project: Virus. That was my favorite game ever made, but it never saw the light of day on the internet.
Project: Virus was my most unique game. It took advantage of the OHR without making an actual RPG! The basic story was/is you are a guy who was chosen by a space corp to do an investigation on a plaanet drifting towards Earth. The catch? The planet is surrounded by a deadly toxin that mutilates anyone who approach it, except the man chosen for the task. Armed with him is a nanomachine operator who can guide him. There is much to investigate on this planet, and you will uncover the secrets.
Chance of remake: 85% (after Deadly Illusion is finished)

More in my next update
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo? Don't try to make too many games at once now, or you'll get lost and drop most of them...
RPGrealm5
Sir, the Goombas are dancing again!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the kind of person who will drop a good idea. If the idea sucks and I don't have confidence in my project, then I will scrap it. I only work on one game at a time anyways. Deadly Illusion is my top priority now. Only after that is finished will I begin work on another game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: