Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

yeah I know I left..

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: yeah I know I left.. Reply with quote

I lrft only meening that I would only make games and post about those games. But this is about my new forum, its the same as my old one but in php and bena (the one who set it up) made a cool color sceme and edited the logo. It looks even cooler then befor. Heres the link:

http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=10129

Everyone who was banned from my olf one will be allowed to be on this one (provided they follow the rules). those peopl are: Jsh, Gizmog, PHC, and more. yall welcome back ya here! lol Ha ha ha!
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expect a gamelist er I mean entertainment list soon. The list is split up into 3: Music downloads from games, games (wich are ohr and non ohr), flash (wich is flash games, movies,musicvideos, and more...) and once you joikn you can iupload some from your desktop.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That board is all kinds of unreadable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a different board not that hard to read proboards one. Heres the link:

http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=10129

and phc I didn't exactly leave I'll comeback to make games and post those games and any information about them.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Blaze18
Demon of hell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offence but rejoining a forum just to represent your forum, is kind of petty. I mean I'm sorry and I don't want to stir up trouble nor do I want to make fun of you. I hardly know you for that. So please do not come to this site unless it has to do with this site. I'm asking you do this and I hope your site gets a lot of people.

On another note I probably would consider joining, but please change the colors. It's a bit hard to read. The forum doesn't look that bad and I like the logo. I just hope you do get a game list or what ever and a lot of people.I might join in the future. I hope this stupid thread can get locked now!

-Blaze

Current project: Blaze: Dark Legends
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The color scheme is significantly easier to read than its previous incarnation. However, the site seems to have a problem with sending out the confirmation email regarding new members. I'd have that looked into, were I in your position. Also forgiving other members for past behavior or whatnot is a good idea - I have it on good authority that something similar will be done here in due time.

Also, in the past people have been temporarily banned for publicizing their own forums. The rare exceptions have been OHR related sites and specialty boards that deal with topics not found on CP, but are still in a sense OHR related. I can't guarantee anything will be done considering a precedent has already been in place for some time. To be on the safe side, avoid posting about your new forums in the future, but thanks nonetheless for the link.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the board I was talking about. It's slightly easier now, but light text on light table with dark background is generally bad for the eyes. Pick a side and stick with it, please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Red, it's good that you made your own boards, but as much as I don't like to get on anyone's case, it is inappropriate for you to post an ad for your forums here in CP.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chaos Nyte
Reviewer
Reviewer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damnit, this is why we need those new rules up and fast. Setu, offical policy for people spamming their web forums is generally the thread being locked and the person given a warning. Could an Op please do this? Nothing against you RedMage, but a new color scheme and some promised download lists for a forum is NOT CP forum material.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: