Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

An open letter to Inferior Minion.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Iblis. What Redmage did was wrong, BUT he DID apologize, so YES, when people start flaming him for something he's apologized for, then they ARE starting something.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Iblis
Ghost Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What Redmage did was wrong, BUT he DID apologize

So? You still never said a single thing about it, even though his first apology was still just an obvious insult to CN.

And as for people "flaming" him, these are the things that were said to him about it:

Quote:
... Aren't you still being a bit vindictive here?

Not a flame.

Quote:
Redmage is just sucking up to IM because he unbanned him, that's all.

At most a pretty weak flame.

Quote:
You criticize CN for posting this thread for the wrong reasons, but I think it's pretty obvious you're saying this cause you're just mad he banned you. Really, if you were just on IM's side seems like you'd be trying to tone down the blatant flaming, since that's what he was trying to do in the first place.

Not a flame.

Quote:
Sorry to interrupt this one way bash-fest, but your post comes across as little more than a malicious attack on CN.

Once again not a flame.

Where are these flames you speak of?
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Setu. I just wish people will forget about the commen sence forum and go back to what this site really means: makeing games.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what, Iblis, I'm not going to argue with you. Think you're right if you want to. I don't care. I'm just trying to stop the major negativity going on in this thread that doesn't even have to do with the original intent of this thread. It has gone majorly off-topic of CN's post and what IM is doing about it and trailed into chewing out Redmage.

My main point is, stay on topic.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rpgspotKahn
Lets see...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to make a point.

Why is it that when people are trying to make the most sincere and the most serious statements and threads - The topic ALWAYS sways. Its like people can't just sit still and behave when its really needed.

2nd Edition out now!
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this is true. But I'm going to forget about this topic and go back to more important things. Like makeing ohr games. Thats what this site should be about but isn't because people just want to argue. So I'm going to ignore it and go back to what this site is really about.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
planethunter
Lost In Emotion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One point to make:

CN, what do you hope to achieve by doing this? Attempting to point out any negativity associtated with the recent 'return to civility' does not put you in a better position to reattain your admin status. Also, I find a post like this quite immature, considering you have announced (not directly) the fact that you have left the community soonafter the return to civility thread, and yet here you are again, taking pot-shots at IM on CP.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CN, what do you hope to achieve by doing this? Attempting to point out any negativity associtated with the recent 'return to civility' does not put you in a better position to reattain your admin status. Also, I find a post like this quite immature, considering you have announced (not directly) the fact that you have left the community soonafter the return to civility thread, and yet here you are again, taking pot-shots at IM on CP.

Bahaha! HAve you READ that thread? "Return to Civility?" We are just as bad off as we were before. IM wanted resolve, promised resolve, and hasn't delivered it yet so CN is asking when we get it. And how is this a pot-shot? It's like me asking Fyre why SOJ2 isn't released yet. Something was promised, it hasn't happened, and now we ask when we get it.

In my opinion, things have actually gotten worse in my opinion since that thread was posted. Some of the better memebers have left, and it seems most law and order has pretty much vanished from the forums. CN's request may be a little harsh, but it is perfectly valid. I want to see new rules. However, Setu already said (and I heard form IM also) that the rules are being worked on, so there you have it. CN asked a question, it has been answered. Let this die, please.
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowii Your just saying that because your a CN suck up. But more to the point I do wish this forum dies already, and we get back to what is more important makeing ohr games. So please IM lock this thread already. I wish we can all get over this mess and get back to our jobs now.
Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Shadowii Your just saying that because your a CN suck up."

Redmage, you've been warned before and I'm going to issue you your final warning. Other than that, points have been made and questions have been answered, thread's closed.
"I am Collins. From my position in the moon's orbit, I watched Armstrong and Aldrin land and walk on the surface. I was so close to the ground of the moon, and yet I returned without having trod upon it... I am Collins." -Friend
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: