Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Magisteral release this summer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Magisteral release this summer? Reply with quote

Hmm, the OHR bug has bitten me and I've been working on Magisteral a LOT for the past few days, and I think this is going to continue (perhaps it is a response to my annoyance at the rather bad beta version of RPGds?). Therefore, I think a release sometime before August 12 (which is when I return to school) is a good date to set for the release of Version 1.0, which is roughly 15% of the game and has about an hour to an hour and a half of playtime, maybe more if you are a levelbust freak and see it fit to be extremely overleveled throughout the whole game ^_^.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic! I've been looking forward to Magistral for a while, and I'd love to see even that small amount finally come out, after all I've heard about it.

EDIT: I meant Magisteral, not Magistral. Oookay...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: