Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Monheart's Plotscripting Tutorial
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob the Hamster
OHRRPGCE Developer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but... but... but... What if the Ninjas can't be trusted!?
Blazes Battles Inc.
I'm a chimp, not a

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I never trust ninjas.
PIcaRDMPC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why you hire other ninjas to watch out for the original ninjas. Then hire generic security men to take care of the new ninjas.
Monheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I REALLY take is seriously when someone insults TaoMeow, because it is LIERLERLY my life's work. however, saying TaoMeow = Shitpile doesn't phase me because it's only an oppinion, and there's no point in arguing something that isn't fact. As for the hacker, call me a dumb ass if you want, I deserve it. you see, it wasn't a hacker at all. My computer suddenly started having problims with any passworded sites at all. as it turns out, there was no hacking invovled. But that's fine, as I got a new domain name out of the deal anyway, which I've wanted for a long time. I've also managed to retrive all of my files on my site, and I can rebuild it instainly if I knew what my computer's problim is. (if anyone can help me with that, it would be appreciated.) But now that I've cooled down a little about this incodent, I kind of find some of what Scyree had to say more humorous, but it doesn't mean what I had to say was anymore false. Ethier way, I'm willing to forgive it as long as no more crap is thrown around about me or TaoMeow by you, Scyree. As for this post, it's off topic. Now if anyone can help me get my tutorials back up, let me know.
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, no one meant to fight, it's all just a big game.........
*fades away*
Monheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I just figured that out Rolling Eyes Also, I made another article replying to yours, replying to mine. I tried not to be critical, now that I knew how it worked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: