Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Question...anyone know...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamaria

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Question...anyone know... Reply with quote

if your game is already listed in the "Game List" and you join the community (again) later, can you edit your game? It's Tamaria...I bet you guys think I dropped off the face of the earth, huh? Nah, just Zelda madness! The new Zelda sucked me in for a while...

I am still working on "Dreams of Light and Darkness" (DOLAD), but Rya has been helping me with stat alteration and suggestions, so it would be nice to be able to upload a new version sometime soon. Besides, it says I haven't created anything in the member list!

Oh, I'm not whining, I'm glad my game is there...thanks guys...just wondering if I'll have to upload it as a different file when I am ready to put out an update?

So, it's good to see that there is still a remnant of Zant...I had been trying to get on for a few days since Rya clued me in, but the site was down or something!

:> ---Tamaria
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. What we did is moved most of the games from the O:OHR gamelist to this one and put them under usernames that did not exist. I'll look up your game and set it so that you can edit it.

Edit: You should be able to edit it now. If you have issues in doing so, let me or Inferior Minion know. To edit it, click "Edit Game" at the top of the forum and it should show you a list of all your games. Click the game's title above the screenshot to edit it. Oh, and because of this dumb server, you may get some errors when editing that say something like it failed to do the ftp-connect() function or "Failure Sending Email". If you get either of those, don't worry - check your game in the list again (you may want to refresh the list with CTRL+F5) and make sure all the changes are there - they probably will be.

Last edited by Aethereal on Sat May 24, 2003 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tamaria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

That looks much better. I appreciate the timely response, Aethereal! Happy I hope to put an update there soon, but Rya has the file right now for some stat alterations, etc. Hopefully there will be one by the end of the month. No use changing it right now, I guess, when I would be updating it again so soon. But at least now I know I can! Thanks again! Happy

---Tamaria
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: