Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Train: La ballade de #Sew released, director's cut announced

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDHawk
Silent One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Train: La ballade de #Sew released, director's cut announced Reply with quote

With the world-wide smash hit of Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse, SHawk immediatley launched a new plan to make more money and jinx the polls in his favor.

Presenting: Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse: The Director's Cut

Doubling the entire movie's run time, Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse: The Director's Cut is an offer you can't afford to miss. Featuring scenes that were deleted from the original due to graphic content such as:

Along with more content produced exclusivley for Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse: The Director's Cut. Including a scene so sexually explicit, all we can show you is this:

But there's a catch- if you want Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse: The Director's Cut to come to a store near you, you have to VOTE for it. Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse: The Director's Cut will ONLY be released if Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse: The Director's Cut wins Gizmog's Halloween contest. So break out the vote so you can enjoy Train: La ballade de #Sew: Le Procrationation De masse: The Director's Cut!

DHakw, speaking of this wonderful new offer for her new film had this to say: "Don't miss this exciting new offer, vote now! And download the original, too! Multiple times, preferabley."

http://www.castleparadox.com/forum/gamelist-display.php?game=537
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, you got my vote.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Minnek
Conjurer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I approve!!!!! ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Shadowiii, and I approve this message.
Me
HI.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endorsed by self.
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say Hawk gives us the Special Edition. So I will vote for him. However, if you'd like to see a SPECIAL EDITON HALLOWEEN NO INGLES, which will be completely devoid of sexual content, go ahead and vote for SDHAwk as well.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea. Now we don't have much of a choice.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: