Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

'Family portrait'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Royal

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: 'Family portrait' Reply with quote

It's that time again.
New pic

Comments always welcomed as usual.

Take care
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for "popping" on again, Roy! Razz

This picture is very strange, but it is well detailed as usual. The character design is especially well done. There is nothing wrong with the lighting, shadow, and other effects. The blood stains on the mad scientist type guy there are very accurate. Believe me. They are. Mahahahha! :flamedevil:

Anyway. Does it have a name? Stick around for a while. Art is one thing, but it is FAR from everything. I for one would like to know more.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, have you started posting your art somewhere else? You should know you'll get a bunch of ass kissing and 'omg i h8 u plz gimme ur powers 2 mayk capten planet'.

Anyways, to follow how I normally think of your artwork...

Excellent work, sir.
Royal

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

Leroy; No name, just character designs as always I'm bad with stories good with characters Raspberry!
About sticking around, do you mean other forums then the art one? I don't use ohr anymore and paint just accasionally, I could be better at help you guys out with critiques though. I'll keep it in mind.

MCW; Thanks Wink
Yes I do use other art forums of the more 'serious nature' sometimes, where I get my work bashed and thrashed which helps me get better. (as well as the critique I get from my work colleagues)
Couldn't bother with the smaller forums.
I try to display new stuff here since my affection to the ohr hasn't died even though I stopped using it a long time ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: