Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Copyrights and Copywrongs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if you change just a few of details and leave some its copying. Start by wiping all the details, and creating fresh ones...
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAWWW... Too hard. Happy

Well, anyway, the original creator should be at least metioned in the game, if it is THAT close to the original thing.

Be a rebel! Big grin

Peace!

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TMC
On the Verge of Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But its not! That's the point!
Alphaknight
Mi es El LOCO Gringo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copyrights are copyrights Wether they be grafix or game play If you steal them It's your butt on the other hand if you take an idea and expand upon it the expantion is YOUR idea as far as the OHR stealing someone elses ideas are wrong and a sign of no imagination. But if you like an Idea and would like to expand upon it ask the person if it is ok to do so at the very least. Heck thats how most sequals to game happen. I will be honest I am useing grafix from super metroid for my game but I'm useing them in a different way will I add a disclaimer to my game for the grafix yes am i going to be makeing money on the game NO it is a fan based game just like Fan based stories for games trust me the programers and orginal creators get a kick out of the things we do with their Ideas but if we ever were to make money on them THEY wouold say something. Just have fun with things and don't try to cash in on someone elses Idea and you'll be fine. take care and be safe everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: