Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Urban Fantasy Turbo: When the Vivid Posse Attacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eggie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Urban Fantasy Turbo: When the Vivid Posse Attacks Reply with quote

Okay. After I complete Urban Fantasy, which is going extremely well (it's like someone casted Haste on me! ... joke...), I have deicded to inform you of the semi-sequel. Basically, here's the storyline.

After Eggie and his friends eliminated Nexor, and put him in a dungeon, SE has transferred their Creature Weapon to a safe place to rebuild it.

Now...

On the small American Island, the youth of Denville form a rebellion stating against the attitudes that the older people have against teens. As time passes, things get ugly. In desparation, the citizens form Denville form OFFICER (ahem, not rip-off from SOLDIER). OFFICER is a group of armed citizens that protest against the teens' rebellion.

Regardless to say, OFFICER failed, and the police are no better.

But then SE comes into play. They need to try their Creature Weapon, and they ask to help OFFICER. Immediately OFFICER agrees. Using military force, SE captures all the teens and put them in a prison. The youth's parents decide to teach them a lesson. SE plans to use the Creature Weapon on the youth.

The youth are then morphed into small weak Creasura, and banished from the town to the nearby forests. They build a village in the forest, but remain there, saddened.

Out of hope, the Creasura form a gang against the OFFICER. They call themselves the Vivid Posse. They decide to work together to get revenge on all of their families who have betrayed them, and take down OFFICER and SE, so this will never happen again.

Now, the main character is Nick, or Von-Nick, since he is the co-leader. He spends his time with his friends, and now all together, they will show the territory of Denville what happens "When the Vivid Posse Attacks"
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ermm...I think you have this in the wrong forum, dude.

*hits the "Move Topic" clicker*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eggie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? How'd it end up here. This is an OHR game!
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you're laying out the storyline to an OHR game, and that sort of thing takes place here.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eggie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I'll get into details! Mwahaha!

The weapon system will be cool. Like, whenever you get a level up, you don't get strength. That relies on the weapons, but, the weapons can be heavy and lose speed. Also, they can lower acuuracy, or have special effects, or cost too much money.

And 4 characters will have summoning power, but the last 6 of them will be different for each character.
Iblis
Ghost Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the weapons can be heavy and lose speed. Also, they can lower acuuracy, or have special effects, or cost too much money.

That's not really anything new.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eggie wrote:
And 4 characters will have summoning power, but the last 6 of them will be different for each character.

Yeah, I have 4 Callers in WGMD, too. But only 6 will be different/character-specific? That's crazy, man. All of Caleb's, Greg's, Fiona's, and Nathan's summons will be completely character-specific in my game. Just how many summons is each character going to have, anyway?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Eggie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eah, it's crazy.

Okay here's what I meant...

Say Eggie has these Genji (summons) *note, they are not the real summons

-= I don't know

Bonzo, Nikita, Kull
-,-,-
-,-,-
-,-,-
-,-,-
-,-,-
--------- Then at the last two rows of three, equalling 6, are different from each Genji Summoner

Eggie Has

Myst,-,-
Seraphim,John,Karrie

Being unique ultimate summons

While Jayla's Last 6 are

-,-,-
-,-,Madonna

And Dinitro's

-,-,-
-,-, Linkin Park

You get it?

The first 18 are the same for each character.

And about the weapons, every time you use them, you lose money, (cost of ammo)
Stuff like Rocket Launcher's, while effective, are really expensive to use, and buy.
Also, the bigger the weapon, the lower the speed and accuracy, while leveling up increases those stats, and others as well, like Tek and Magic Def.
Armor also has it's toll on the player's stats, like huge mech-armor kills speed and is weak against bolt-elemental attacks, but has huge defense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: