Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Browser-based IRC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inferior Minion
Metric Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Browser-based IRC Reply with quote

OK, well this is still experimental, but I've implemented a browser based IRC chat into the site. You need to be able to run java applets in your brower, so it might not work, but give it a try.

Your nickname will be your user name on the forum, if logged in when you click on the link. If not, it will be Anonymous followed by random numbers. Type /nick new_name, where new_name is the new name you want to use.

If your browser loads the applet but freezes while trying to connect, contact me and we'll try to sort it out.

It's experimental, remember.

By the way, the channel is #paradoxlounge.

Last edited by Inferior Minion on Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I approve. Well done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: