||Game is in production
|Download: 122B Updated Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:49 pm
|Total Download count: 464
|Number of reviews: 0
|Average Grade: N/A
| This game will replace Query Part I: Who Am I? once I am finished with it.
It is a remake, and shall be infinitely superior. Graphics are thirty times better, I'm hoping to write original music, and the story will actually make sense this time.
Battles will use a custom-made system. No more ATB! Whoo!
The battle system includes:
- CTB; or, no ATB.
- Eight characters that are masters of a certain skill, making each useful
- Unique level-up system that forces you to actually use the characters you want to level up.
- Randomized stat gains on level-ups to diversify playthroughs (And for stat nuts).
- Negotiate with enemies if you don't feel like fighting
- Learn more about the heroes by having them talk to each other... and themselves!
- Usable spells, up to six enemies in battle, four heroes (and up to seven in reserves).
- Limited amounts of HP and SP force you to actually use strategy! :D
- Game has the theme of individuality and relying on oneself, which is expressed throughout the story and in battle.
Alpha version(Preview of battle system) is out now! Hooray!
First demo coming much, much later.
Anticipate if you would like to.